JOIN OUR TEAM
Senior Account Manager
Department // Client Services Location // New York
Playing an integral part of the Client Services team, account managers are client facing and responsible for overseeing the execution of our programs from concept through delivery -- delivering exceptional products and client service that delight our clients.
Reporting to the Director of Client Services, each account manager manages a portfolio of projects. Approximately 20% travel is required in this role.
The successful candidate must have the ability to set and execute against defined project plans and present on-going status updates to the internal project team and the client.
- Manages on-going client relationships, building strong client relationships to solve client’s business challenges and identify further opportunities
- Acts as the key point of contact for clients and internal teams, working closely with internal teams to ensure seamless delivery of products
- Identifies, plans, and manages key deliverables, activities, budgets, and deadlines
- Acts as a “project manager”; keeper of all project information and reports to internal teams and client on an ongoing basis
- Reviews, evaluates, and critiques creative concepts/deliverables to ensure that work meets brand/project objectives, client demands, and quality standards
- Understands the financials of the project and scope of work, and plans projects accordingly
- Has a solid understanding of healthcare trends/development, and uses this knowledge to add value to internal/external client work
- Plans and implements all logistics associated with client events
- Experience managing others team members
- Shares knowledge, understands the big picture, answers questions, and offers advice and guidance
- Regularly provides training and support to junior team members
- Works to develop and implement processes that streamline account operations
- A Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in communications, marketing, public relations, public health, or business (Master’s preferred but not required); PMP certification strongly preferred!
- At least 5 years experience working in a medical communications, medical education, advertising and/or public relations agency; deep understanding of client service responsibilities
- Past experience independently building and managing successful relationships with clients at an agency setting
- Ability to work with tight timelines on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of health care, pharmaceutical marketing, clinical trials, and trends in digital marketing; adequate therapeutic area knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including ability to speak with a variety of stakeholders including pharmaceutical brand marketers, physicians, patients/families, health care organizations, and advocacy groups
- Self-starter who is able to roll up his/her sleeves, take initiative, think creatively, work independently, and get work done!
- Outgoing and friendly personality and the ability to connect with a variety of stakeholders
- A passion to help kids
ABOUT JUMO HEALTH
Jumo Health is a global health care education company with a concentration on children, young adults, and families. We have offices in New York, London, and Sydney. Founded to alleviate the fear and uncertainty that often accompanies a clinical diagnosis, Jumo creates age appropriate, multimedia educational resources using comic books, videos, podcasts, and other resources that help children and their families better understand and manage their health and wellness. Our products provide individuals with the ability to learn in their way, on their terms, throughout their medical journey.
To learn more about Jumo, please visit JumoHealth.com.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to careers@JumoHealth.com.
TO THE APPLICANTS
Jumo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.