Fast growing, venture-backed international health care education enterprise with offices in New York and London. The Company has attracted significant investment and is in a rapid phase of organic growth. We are looking for a SEM manager to develop and execute all SEM/SEO efforts for our clients in alignment with their vision and strategic objectives. Our clients consist of clinical trial sponsors and CROs who are interested in driving qualified traffic to clinical trial websites, containing educational resources for trial participants (built by Jumo Health). The clinical trials and participants we serve vary in age, demographics, geography and health condition; the ideal candidate will have experience running multiple campaigns across a variety of parameters and budgets, be detail-oriented, have excellent attention to detail, and have the ability to effectively communicate results to non-marketing audiences.
- Provide up-front strategy, forecasting and recommendations for ad campaigns to drive traffic to Jumo Health’s clients’ clinical trial websites based on key trial parameters (age, demographics, country/geography, health condition, etc.)
- Recommend monthly ad spend across paid search, display, and social
- Provide estimated projections for campaign performance (typical KPIs include impressions, reach and clicks/conversions), segmented by country
- Execute and manage ad campaigns on behalf of Jumo Health’s clients
- Setting up campaign parameters and audience targeting
- Creation of tracking pixels, UTM codes and other attribution parameters
- Upload assets across all accounts
- Daily bid management across keywords, audiences, and other modifiers
- Ongoing analytics/reporting
- Oversee the analysis of performance data to identify opportunities for improvement and areas of weakness in accounts and campaigns
- Pace and optimize monthly budgets
- Monthly reporting to on campaign health and performance
Candidate Experience and Requirements
- Must have at least 3 years hands-on SEM experience
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in communications, marketing, advertising, or related field
- Experience with third party management and analytics platforms, such Google Analytics and Google Ads (Google Ads & Analytics certifications a plus)
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to draw conclusions and determine strategies based on performance
- Proficient in setting up and executing A/B testing
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and resources in a deadline-driven environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Jumo Health
Jumo Health develops age-appropriate, educational resources for patients and caregivers for use throughout their medical journey.
By working with providers, manufacturers, and advocacy groups, we ensure our resources are available at the moment of diagnosis, during a treatment regimen, or while participating in a clinical trial. With the belief that an informed patient is a compliant patient, Jumo Health designs practical solutions using familiar - and desired - mediums. With experience providing resources to more than 70+ countries in 80+ languages, and covering more than 110 therapeutic areas, our mixed media solutions range from comic books to animated videos, are evidence based and peer reviewed, pay careful attention to health literacy and reading comprehension barriers - all to ensure patients can understand and follow their physician’s instructions.
To the applicants
Jumo Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
To apply, please send your resume and any relevant information to email@example.com.
Be sure to include the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your email.