Product, Full-Time, New York - Remote
Jumo Health is seeking an experienced product director to join our team in managing our current suite of digital products while seeking new ways to meet client demands for patient engagement and compliance. This role will be instrumental in maintaining and improving upon both our client-facing digital product line for clinical trials and in-market brands, and internal digital assets and tools.
As a director in a highly visible role, you will be responsible for both internal and external projects, have a client-facing role as well as directly managing internal resources (i.e., developers), and external vendors, while collaborating with other departments to ensure successful project delivery and client satisfaction.
The successful candidate must have demonstrable organizational and communication skills, and should be comfortable working independently and in a fast-paced environment with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Responsible for the successful management of department projects within defined timelines while meeting the objectives provided
- Identify and manage resources required to adequately perform the tasks at hand
- Participate in sales scrums
- Participate in department strategic planning exercises or other such exercises as defined by your supervisor
- Anticipate products required to position the Company as a forward-thinking industry leader by envisioning new products, line extensions or by augmenting existing products to meet market demand
- Assesses and document market competition by comparing products to competitors' products
- Develop business case(s) for new/updated products- including proposed pricing, competitive positioning, and estimate of market demand- for management buy-in
- Work with team to develop technical documentation for historical reference
- Provide sales support as product expert, lead product demos, and proposal/SOW development
- Proven experience in product development specific to healthcare technology (5+ years experience)
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and end user testing
- Global health care experience and knowledge of industry security standards (e.g., HIPAA, GDPR, FISMA)
- Experience managing development teams
- P&L experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Continuous focus on quality and driving efficiencies
- Self-starter who is able to roll up his/her sleeves, take initiative, think creatively, work independently, and get work done!
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Experience working with commercial pharmaceutical clients and/or in clinical trials
- Project management experience
- Graphic design skills
- Proficiency in Keynote
- Proficiency in Basecamp
- Marketing / Sales experience
- P&L experience
About Jumo Health
Jumo Health develops age-appropriate, educational resources for patients and caregivers for use throughout their medical journey.
By working with providers, manufacturers, and advocacy groups, we ensure our resources are available at the moment of diagnosis, during a treatment regimen, or while participating in a clinical trial. With the belief that an informed patient is a compliant patient, Jumo Health designs practical solutions using familiar - and desired - mediums. With experience providing resources to more than 70+ countries in 80+ languages, and covering more than 110 therapeutic areas, our mixed media solutions range from comic books to animated videos, are evidence based and peer reviewed, pay careful attention to health literacy and reading comprehension barriers - all to ensure patients can understand and follow their physician’s instructions.
To the applicants
Jumo Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
To apply, please send your resume and any relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your email.