JOIN OUR TEAM
Department // Product Location // New York - London - Remote Considered
Graphic designers work collaboratively as a key stakeholder of our Sales, Product and Marketing teams, developing brand identity systems, style guides, UI iconography, presentation materials, and more. The designer will work in print and digital mediums and alongside video and CGI editors, animators, illustrators, and others to bring our solutions to life.
Designers are expected to consider each project from a high level and how it fits in to an overall cohesive design system. Designers must be able to apply and communicate solid rationale as part of their creative process and at all times execute to the highest standards. They possess excellent hands on design skills with a strong sense of graphic design, develop corporate identities, logos, logotype, illustrations, iconography, print and marketing brochures. The Visual Designer can communicate effectively, clearly articulate ideas and possess a commercial understanding and awareness.
The successful candidate must have the ability to set and execute against defined project plans, presenting on-going status updates to the internal project team and, possibly, the client.
Requirements, Functions and Experience
- Bachelor degree in graphic design or other communication design major
- Fluency with Adobe Creative Suite on a Mac platform, particularly with Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- A keen eye for layout, design and color
- A strong understanding and deep love for typography
- Illustration skills (especially digital, vector-based) a must
- Intimate understanding of the digital world (desktop, tablet, iPads and iPhones/smart phone) with experience designing for mobile
- Ability to work with account and editorial teams to direct projects on a conceptual level (providing direction, ideas), manage process, and then execute
- Comfortable presenting work to and interacting with clients
- Ability to manage projects as well as leading your own projects
- Work quickly and independently but also as part of a team; can multitask and prioritize comfortably; can meet tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to learn, try new things, problem solve, and create the design trend of tomorrow
ABOUT JUMO HEALTH
Jumo Health is a global health care education company with a concentration on children, young adults, and families. We have offices in New York, London, and Sydney. Founded to alleviate the fear and uncertainty that often accompanies a clinical diagnosis, Jumo creates age appropriate, multimedia educational resources using comic books, videos, podcasts, and other resources that help children and their families better understand and manage their health and wellness. Our products provide individuals with the ability to learn in their way, on their terms, throughout their medical journey.
To learn more about Jumo, please visit JumoHealth.com.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to careers@JumoHealth.com.
TO THE APPLICANTS
Jumo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.