Director, Sales Enablement and Contracting
Finance, New York; Remote Considered
Fast growing, venture-backed international health care education enterprise with offices in New York and London. The Company has attracted significant investment to support its growth.
The successful candidate will help the Company with matters of pricing, contracting, and interfacing with the finance department to ensure accurate invoicing. All this while creating efficiencies in the underlying processes to increase sales effectiveness and productivity and increase profit.
- Manage - and improve as needed - the pricing methodology
- Ensuring accurate and timely preparation and execution of the following:
- Proposal pricing
- Invoice triggers
- Vendor relationship management in key areas such as translations and printing
- Effectively justifying and defending value-based pricing
- Managing technical tools and platforms, including the CRM, often in collaboration with other teams
- Training staff in processes and “preparation effort” for sales excellence
- Defining and refining structured sales operations processes for efficiency
- Defining sales process steps to improve conversions, shorten sales cycles, and maximize wins through proper pricing
- Report sales and campaign results including sales performance data
- Interpret project-based analytics and present strategic learnings to management
- Use internal data, along with market and competitor research, to help position the organization for continued scale and forecasting
- Work alongside CEO to identity macro-level trends across like projects
- Assist in sales representative compensation plans and incentives
Candidate Experience and Requirements
- Exceptional computer skills on MS Office - Excel power user.
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy with a passion for excellence
- Ability to identify pricing issues
- Proven ability to work effectively and professionally with all levels in the organization, in a fast pace environment within a results-oriented culture
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work well in groups
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Strong desire to progress in career
- Health care industry experience a plus
- Bachelor degree with at least 10 years of experience; MBA a plus
About Jumo Health
Jumo Health develops age-appropriate, educational resources for patients and caregivers for use throughout their medical journey.
By working with providers, manufacturers, and advocacy groups, we ensure our resources are available at the moment of diagnosis, during a treatment regimen, or while participating in a clinical trial. With the belief that an informed patient is a compliant patient, Jumo Health designs practical solutions using familiar - and desired - mediums. With experience providing resources to more than 70+ countries in 80+ languages, and covering more than 110 therapeutic areas, our mixed media solutions range from comic books to animated videos, are evidence based and peer reviewed, pay careful attention to health literacy and reading comprehension barriers - all to ensure patients can understand and follow their physician’s instructions.
To the applicants
Jumo Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
To apply, please send your resume and any relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your email.