Director, Client Services
Production , New York
The client services team is part of the strategic delivery team for all client engagements. Overseeing projects from kick-off to final delivery, this team is responsible for delivering an exceptional client experience on time and on budget through quality products. The client services team manages the client relationship and internal teams, continuously improving delivery processes and supporting team members to execute strategic engagements.
As a Director of Client Services, you will partner with project management, creative, product, and editorial to deploy client engagements with large impact that span clinical trials and commercialized brands. The successful candidate will have excellent client and project management skills, be a creative thinker and problem solver, and have the passion to guide our clients in driving health literacy initiatives and patient outcomes.
- Independently oversees and manages a portfolio of business, managing on-going client relationships
- Builds strong client relationships to solve client’s business challenges and identify further opportunities
- Acts as the key point of contact for clients and internal partners, working closely with project management, creative, product, and editorial to develop and deliver exceptional client work that delights clients and solves for patient pain points
- Identifies, plans, and manages key deliverables, activities, budgets, and deadlines
- Acts as a “project manager;” keeper of all project information and reports to internal teams and client on an ongoing basis
- Reviews, evaluates, and critiques creative concepts/deliverables to ensure that work meets brand/project objectives, client demands, and quality standards
- Understands the financials of the project and scope of work, and plans projects accordingly
- Has a solid understanding of pharmaceuticals and clinical trial process, uses this knowledge to add value to internal and external client work
- Works to develop and implement processes that streamline account operations and drive the Jumo Health business forward
- Coaches and inspires the growth of junior team members by providing consistent feedback, training, and growth opportunities
- Experience managing a team
- Shares knowledge, understands the big picture, answers questions, and offers advice and guidance
- A Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in communications, marketing, public relations, public health, or business (Master’s preferred but not required); PMP certification a plus
- 8+ years experience working in clinical trials, medical communications, medical education, marketing or advertising; agency or CRO experience preferred
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience
- Past experience independently building and managing successful relationships with clients
- Ability to work with tight timelines on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of health care, pharmaceutical marketing, clinical trials, and trends in digital marketing; adequate therapeutic area knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including ability to speak with a variety of stakeholders including pharmaceutical brand marketers, clinical trial managers, physicians, patients/families, health care organizations, and advocacy groups
- Self-starter who is able to roll up his/her sleeves, take initiative, think creatively, work independently, and get work done!
- Exhibits a sense of curiosity and growth orientation; continuously seeks out knowledge as well as growth opportunities
- A passion to solve for disparities in health literacy and support patient outcomes
About Jumo Health
Jumo Health develops age-appropriate, educational resources for patients and caregivers for use throughout their medical journey.
By working with providers, manufacturers, and advocacy groups, we ensure our resources are available at the moment of diagnosis, during a treatment regimen, or while participating in a clinical trial. With the belief that an informed patient is a compliant patient, Jumo Health designs practical solutions using familiar - and desired - mediums. With experience providing resources to more than 70+ countries in 80+ languages, and covering more than 110 therapeutic areas, our mixed media solutions range from comic books to animated videos, are evidence based and peer reviewed, pay careful attention to health literacy and reading comprehension barriers - all to ensure patients can understand and follow their physician’s instructions.
To the applicants
Jumo Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
To apply, please send your resume and any relevant information to email@example.com.
Be sure to include the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your email.