We are a medical communications company serving the needs of the pharmaceutical industry as they develop and market their products. The successful candidate will be creative, curious, with great attention to detail. Strong color, typography, and illustrative skills are a huge win. And finally, you’re a problem solver and collaborator who is passionate about great design.
- Performs basic layout in the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), and/or digital formats like Figma for assigned projects, paying strict attention to details of copy/art agreement;
- Clearly understands and follows file naming/folder/server structure and organizes brand assets;
- Follows direction yet has a clear perspective about design choices;
- Maintains quality control by adhering to agency process, brand guidelines, proper layout, and conceptual execution, throughout all phases of campaign execution;
- Communicates with team members at all times regarding deadlines, revisions, quality control, and new work;
- Works effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, team environment;
- Able to present concept visualization through sketches, drawings, and illustrations;
- Able to defend strengths of existing concepts, while remaining open to input and further explorations;
- Develops medical knowledge in therapeutic areas of primary accounts;
- Interprets data from clinical studies, presentations, and published papers; and looks for graphic opportunities to visualize data clearly and effectively;
- Understands the creative brief and the role it plays in creative development and client management;
- Creates moments of 'wow' that clients remember and share with others;
- Supports the design and development of presentations, and course corrects in a way that is most beneficial to the client;
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics, and generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services at high-quality standards;
- Contributes innovative ideas appropriate to the client’s marketing strategy that challenge the status quo;
- Understand and learn new technology that impacts the development of interactive assets, as an industry leader;
- Keeps up-to-date on industry trends and shares knowledge with internal teams;
- Understands color, logos, branding systems, typography;
- Understands the key elements of a brand style guide;
- Produces the design and production for activation across both traditional and digital channels, including websites, product graphics, web logos, social media; graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates;
- Works closely with other creatives and across agency disciplines.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge and application of Adobe Suite, Figma, and other design software
- Strong attention to detail and aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts
- Computer proficiency; solid knowledge of word text programs
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to work well within a team setting
- Problem-solving ability
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications, visual arts, or related field
- 1+ years of related experience in an agency setting
- Portfolio of completed design projects preferred
About Jumo Health
Jumo Health develops age-appropriate, educational resources for patients and caregivers for use throughout their medical journey.
By working with providers, manufacturers, and advocacy groups, we ensure our resources are available at the moment of diagnosis, during a treatment regimen, or while participating in a clinical trial. With the belief that an informed patient is a compliant patient, Jumo Health designs practical solutions using familiar - and desired - mediums. With experience providing resources to more than 70+ countries in 80+ languages, and covering more than 110 therapeutic areas, our mixed media solutions range from comic books to animated videos, are evidence based and peer reviewed, pay careful attention to health literacy and reading comprehension barriers - all to ensure patients can understand and follow their physician’s instructions.
To the applicants
Jumo Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
To apply, please send your resume and any relevant information to email@example.com.
Be sure to include the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your email.