Creative Resource Manager
We are a medical communications company serving the needs of the pharmaceutical industry as they develop and market their products. The successful candidate will coordinate and support the day-to-day company and creative efforts with the Creative Director. In this role, the Creative Resource Manager ensures that the Company maintains an environment where creativity can happen by working with the Creative Director and Product team to assess and assign talent on creative projects throughout the Company.
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing
- Maintain intimate familiarity with internal creative talent and appropriately match team members against projects
- Monitor day-to-day project activities and resourcing, identifying potential instances of underutilization and actively work with department leads to address and solve those issues
- Manage and resolve resource booking conflicts
- Keep assignment information up to date
- Recommend process improvements for Resource Management
- Help drive and maintain the culture of the Creative Department
- Build strong rapport with members of the department you support, in addition to partnering with functional and operations leadership and/or key vendor contacts.
- Have strong data set skills, being able to create and manipulate data and figures for forecasting, planning and effective budget reviewing.
- Host weekly check-ins with key stakeholders to ensure efficient assignment of all projects, identify excessive or under-utilization of talent, and solve any potential resource gap areas.
- Lead weekly resource meetings reviewing and presenting slate of incoming work.
- Identify skills-to-career aspiration matches of individual contributors to the appropriate projects.
- You’re an expert at balancing workload across internal teams, freelancers and agency/vendor partners.
- Review candidate portfolios with a view to skillset match for open roles, and work with Ops and staffing vendors to onboard successfully.
- Support your partners with quarterly and fiscal year planning by forecasting future hiring and freelance needs based on provided roadmaps.
- Collaborate with the Product team on freelance needs when external resources are needed.
- Ensure the successful on-boarding/off-boarding of all employees (FTE, vendors and freelancers).
- Shape resource management tools, systems and templates- constantly striving to improve processes and workflow standardization.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience in a resource or project management role within a creative or marketing organization. As part of this role, you’ve utilized a project resourcing system and have evangelized use of it with your business partners
- You feel comfortable working in a dynamic and fluid environment and are able to understand complex project requirements within print, interactive, and video.
- You have an understanding of briefs, and recognize potential risks and dependencies relevant to resourcing.
- You are experienced in resource planning, allocation and assigning.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and oral. The role requires a high level of patience, diplomacy and fortitude and a strong voice in a fast-moving environment.
- You are a positive, curious, flexible problem-solver. You are also fair, kind, collaborative and a trusted confidant of confidential and sensitive information.
- You are willing to take risks, fail, and learn from mistakes.
- You have the ability to organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
About Jumo Health
Jumo Health develops age-appropriate, educational resources for patients and caregivers for use throughout their medical journey.
By working with providers, manufacturers, and advocacy groups, we ensure our resources are available at the moment of diagnosis, during a treatment regimen, or while participating in a clinical trial. With the belief that an informed patient is a compliant patient, Jumo Health designs practical solutions using familiar - and desired - mediums. With experience providing resources to more than 70+ countries in 80+ languages, and covering more than 110 therapeutic areas, our mixed media solutions range from comic books to animated videos, are evidence based and peer reviewed, pay careful attention to health literacy and reading comprehension barriers - all to ensure patients can understand and follow their physician’s instructions.
To the applicants
Jumo Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
To apply, please send your resume and any relevant information to email@example.com.
Be sure to include the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your email.