Budget Analyst, Sales Enablement and Contracting
Sales Enablement and Contracting (SE&C), Remote
Fast growing, venture-backed international health care education enterprise with offices in New York and London. The Company has attracted significant investment to support its growth.
The successful candidate will help the Company with matters of pricing and contracting within the Sales Enablement and Contracting (SE&C) group.
- Works with sales to review RFP to ensure we have adequate information for budget and proposal preparation
- Obtains client intelligence and strategy from sales to inform proposal needs
- Assist sales with proposal text and/or slide development
- Builds initial budgets, specifications and assumptions
- Assists with vendor quote requests
- Works within SOP framework on QC and to obtain necessary approvals
- Prepares client-facing documents
- Updates opportunity information in CRM
- Assists with completing standard RFI questionnaires
- Takes minutes at department meetings
Candidate Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Previous work experience that demonstrates ability to perform the required functions
- CRO experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- General knowledge of MacOS, G Suite, and Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple deliverables with firm deadlines and multiple competing priorities
- Ability to coordinate information and follow-up with various sources in order to meet client requirements for proposal and budget development
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrable analytical skills
About Jumo Health
Jumo Health develops age-appropriate, educational resources for patients and caregivers for use throughout their medical journey.
By working with providers, manufacturers, and advocacy groups, we ensure our resources are available at the moment of diagnosis, during a treatment regimen, or while participating in a clinical trial. With the belief that an informed patient is a compliant patient, Jumo Health designs practical solutions using familiar - and desired - mediums. With experience providing resources to more than 70+ countries in 80+ languages, and covering more than 110 therapeutic areas, our mixed media solutions range from comic books to animated videos, are evidence based and peer reviewed, pay careful attention to health literacy and reading comprehension barriers - all to ensure patients can understand and follow their physician’s instructions.
To the applicants
Jumo Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
To apply, please send your resume and any relevant information to email@example.com.
Be sure to include the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your email.