Accounts Payable and Receivable Specialist
About Jumo Health
Jumo Health develops age-appropriate, culturally sensitive, and relatable educational resources for patients and caregivers. We have experience serving diverse populations, covering more than 160 health topics across 75+ countries and 90+ languages – and we’re always expanding!
Our multicultural offerings are designed to explain the latest in evidence-based literature using highly visual elements so that everyone can understand complex medical topics. We use familiar mediums to ensure this -from comic books and Pixar®-style animation, to virtual reality experiences and authentic documentary-style patient stories – all tailored based on age and audience.
Responsible for the daily processing of Accounts Payable Vendor Payments and Accounts Receivable Client Invoicing including but not limited to:
- Vendor invoices – obtain the authorized approval, verify transaction information, review invoice supporting documentation, and enter in Quick Books online G/L account number.
- Prepare new vendor set up in system.
- Prepare an analysis reporting open vendor invoices to be processed.
- Assist in processing the monthly re-occurring corporate expenses.
- Receive automated notifications to prepare a client invoice, verifying the transaction information for the amount to be charged, calculating sales tax when applicable, and review with manager.
- Enter the client invoices into the Quick Books online G/L.
- Prepare the Accounts Receivable aging report weekly.
- Other analysis and projects as requested.
This job will require approximately 40% of the time in the office which is located in New Haven, CT.
About Jumo Health
We are a fast growing, venture-backed company focused on Global Health Care Education. Jumo Health has attracted significant investment and we are in a rapid phase of organic growth!
What we do — Jumo Health develops age-appropriate, educational resources for patients and caregivers for use throughout their medical journey. By working with providers, manufacturers, and advocacy groups, we ensure our resources are available at the moment of diagnosis, during a treatment regimen, or while participating in a clinical trial. With the belief that an informed patient is a compliant patient, Jumo Health designs practical solutions using familiar – and desired – mediums.
With experience providing resources to more than 70+ countries in 80+ languages, and covering more than 110 therapeutic areas, our mixed media solutions range from comic books to animated videos, are evidence based and peer reviewed, pay careful attention to health literacy and reading comprehension barriers – all to ensure patients can understand and follow their physician’s instructions.
What we look for in you (job requirements):
- Experience as Accounts Payable & Receivable Specialist
- Technology skills: MS Office Suite, Quick Books online, 10 key by touch, Google Suite, and Zoom
- Strong attention to detail and overall organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
To all applicants
Jumo Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.