JOIN OUR TEAM
Account Project Manager
Department // Client Services Location // New York - Remote Considered
Playing an integral part of the Client Services team, Account Project Managers oversee and manage multiple projects across multiple brands and clients. They supervise and are expected to manage and set all workflow timelines for assigned clients/brands. The Account Project Manager is expected to maintain organized, complete, accurate, and concise status reports for internal and external communications. Reporting to the Senior Account Manager, the successful candidate must have the ability to set and execute against defined project plans and present on-going status updates to the internal project team.
The successful candidate must have the ability to set and execute against defined project plans, presenting on-going status updates to the internal project team and, possibly, the client.
- Supports the account team in developing and maintaining needs for external client meetings, including but not limited to, kick-off materials, status reports, and creative briefs
- Manages multiple projects across assigned portfolio from initiation through implementation and deployment
- Ensures deliverables progress per agreed upon timelines and milestones
- Accurately reports the status of all projects at all times and ensures deadlines are met
- Acts as a key partner to account leadership, creative, and other team leaders; builds and maintains positive relationships with clients and internal colleagues
- Proactively communicates changes and monitors staffing needs
- Coordinates internal and external communications (including meetings and reviews)
- Identifies and manages workflows, and continuously works to improve systems, practices, and policies
- Provides recommendations on workflow management software and technological advances for the organization
- Ensures that the team knows and follows established procedures, including organization process, technical requirements, and client procedures
- A Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in communications, marketing, public relations, public health, or business (Master’s preferred, but not required); PMP certification strongly preferred!
- 3+ years of project management, production or product management experience in an agency setting; experience managing clinical trials projects a plus!
- Experience using project management software
- Ability to work with tight timelines on multiple projects simultaneously
- Continuous focus on quality and driving efficiencies
- Self-starter who is able to roll up his/her sleeves, take initiative, think creatively, work independently, and get work done!
- Solid verbal/written communications skills; good critical thinking skills; be a creative, innovative, enthusiastic problem solver; and exhibit strong mentoring, teamwork and client service orientation
- A passion to help kids
ABOUT JUMO HEALTH
Jumo Health is a global health care education company with a concentration on children, young adults, and families. We have offices in New York, London, and Sydney. Founded to alleviate the fear and uncertainty that often accompanies a clinical diagnosis, Jumo creates age appropriate, multimedia educational resources using comic books, videos, podcasts, and other resources that help children and their families better understand and manage their health and wellness. Our products provide individuals with the ability to learn in their way, on their terms, throughout their medical journey.
To learn more about Jumo, please visit JumoHealth.com.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to careers@JumoHealth.com.
TO THE APPLICANTS
Jumo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.