About Jumo Health
Jumo Health develops age-appropriate, culturally sensitive, and relatable educational resources for patients and caregivers. We have experience serving diverse populations, covering more than 160 health topics across 75+ countries and 90+ languages – and we’re always expanding!
Our multicultural offerings are designed to explain the latest in evidence-based literature using highly visual elements so that everyone can understand complex medical topics. We use familiar mediums to ensure this -from comic books and Pixar®-style animation, to virtual reality experiences and authentic documentary-style patient stories – all tailored based on age and audience.
Candidate must be located in New Haven, CT, New York, NY, Chicago, IL, Cincinnati, OH, Wilmington, NC, or Philadelphia, PA
Please note, this is NOT a sales position.
The Customer Success team is part of the Commercial Operations organization and is responsible for the strategic delivery for all customer engagements. Overseeing projects from kick-off to final delivery, this team is responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience, on time and on budget. The Customer Success team partners with sales to manage customer relationships and collaborates with cross-functional production teams, including Sales Enablement & Contracting, Product, Editorial, Design, and DevOps to effectively execute customer programs.
As a Director of Customer Success, you will report to a Customer Success Lead (CSL) and partner with other CS team members, continuously seeking to improve delivery processes and drive operational excellence.
The successful candidate will have excellent customer-relationship and project management skills, be a creative thinker and problem solver, and have the passion to guide our customers to deliver best-in-breed educational solutions that empower patients and deliver better outcomes.
Essential Customer Functions
- Independently oversees and manages a portfolio of business, managing on-going client relationships with CSL oversight and leadership
- Builds strong relationships to solve customer’s business challenges, manage expectations, and identify further partnership opportunities
- Acts as the key point of contact for customers and internal partners, working closely with Sales, Customer Success, and other internal teams to develop and deliver exceptional work that delights customers and solves for patient pain points
- Identifies, plans, and manages key deliverables, activities, budgets, and deadlines
- Communicates project status updates in a timely and efficient manner to cross-functional team members
- Reviews, evaluates, and critiques creative concepts/deliverables to ensure that work meets project objectives, customer demands, and Jumo Health quality standards
- Understands the financials of the project and scope of work, plans projects accordingly and monitors project budget and expenses
- Has a solid understanding of pharmaceuticals and clinical trial process, uses this knowledge to add value to internal and external client work
Essential Leadership Functions
- Works to identify areas of operational efficiency, champions processes that streamline account operations, and thrives on providing exceptional customer experiences
- Coaches and inspires the growth of junior team members by providing consistent feedback, training, and growth opportunities
- A Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in communications, marketing, public relations, public health, or business (Master’s preferred but not required); PMP certification a plus
- 5+ years experience working in healthcare marketing, advertising, patient recruitment or medical education; previous clinical trial or CRO experience preferred
- Previous supervisory experience a plus
- Past experience independently building and managing successful relationships with customers
- Ability to work with tight timelines on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of health care, pharmaceutical marketing, clinical trials, and trends in digital marketing; adequate therapeutic area knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including ability to speak with a variety of stakeholders including clinical trial managers, patients/families, health care organizations, and advocacy groups
- Self-starter who is able to roll up their sleeves, take initiative, think creatively, work independently, and get work done!
- Exhibits a sense of curiosity and growth orientation; continuously seeks out knowledge as well as growth opportunities
- A passion to solve for disparities in health literacy and support patient outcomes
To all applicants
Jumo Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.